Composite Decking Skirting
composite decking skirting Product Description What is WPC decking board? Wood plastic composite is the mix of recycled natural fiber (wood powder) and reused plastic materials (HDPE). It's a new material that recyclable and ecofriendly, and it's proved an ideal replacement for wood in...
composite decking skirting
What is WPC decking board?
Wood plastic composite is the mix of recycled natural fiber (wood powder) and reused plastic materials (HDPE). It's a new material that recyclable and ecofriendly, and it's proved an ideal replacement for wood in construction industry. The new material keeps the properties of plastic and texture of wood, making it a perfect combination that features advantages of both plastic& wood materials.
1. Fully protection of scratch , stain and fade resistance
2. Greater durability and strength ; low water absorption
3. 100% recyclable
4. No any paiting ,sand and oil again , it is the formulation of extruding
1. Will WPC Decking rot or decay like wood?
WPC has been extensively tested under hostile accelerated aging conditions by outside laboratories. It is warranted to resist rot and fungal decay when properly installed and maintained
2. Does WPC Decking require painting or staining?
WPC Decking does not require painting or staining. As with any outdoor surface, periodic cleaning is required.
3. What type of tools are required?
WPC Decking can be easily installed with standard woodworking tools, including hammer, skill saw, rasp, level, and square. Standard carbide saw blades with less than 20 teeth are recommended.
4. Is HDPE toxic and does it give off toxic fumes when burned?
Polyethylene is non-toxic and is used for applications such as milk jugs, water jugs and grocery sacks. When burned completely, it will convert to carbon dioxide and water vapor.
5. What is the proper way to handle and store WPC Decking?
WPC Decking should be stored on wood supports placed approximately every three feet and under a dry lumber cover or tarp. Rainwater that would not stain a deck will stain stacked lumber, so remember to keep it dry.
6. Are there toxic problems the consumer should be aware of?
There are no toxic chemicals or preservatives involved in the manufacturing of WPC Decking.
7. WPC Decking has been designed to look like lumber, what are the main differences?
WPC Decking has a higher density than wood; however, certain profiles are engineered to be lighter in bulk weight than actual lumber. WPC is resistant to termite and rot, and has low moisture absorption. Thus, WPC has a much longer life span than regular lumber.
8. Can WPC be painted or stained?
If so, what types of products should be used? Painting and staining is not recommended for WPC; however, if required, use a proper high quality primer and paint only on the brushed surface. Do not use paint or stain on surfaces of high traffic areas.
9. What is the temperature scope for WPC application?
WPC Decking has strong ability to adapt and can resist the temperature 60 degree to -40degree.
10. Why are WPC decking, wall panel, railing, or fencing and trim products better than wood?
WPC products offer superior durability and performance that you can't get from wood. WPC won't rot, warp, or splinter; and they never require staining or painting to maintain great looks.