Wood-plastic co-extruded outdoor flooring is based on plastic-wood outdoor flooring. It adopts the most advanced extrusion molding technology in the industry. It is uniformly and firmly covered with a protective layer of polymer material on the surface of plastic-wood. This is the most advanced in the industry. Extrusion molding technology, in addition to retaining the advantages of traditional plastic wood, but also has a super wear resistance, scratch resistance, stain resistance and weather resistance, more beautiful and durable, more realistic and durable texture, more ornamental value and aesthetic enjoyment. Especially suitable for high-end outdoor garden landscape engineering.
It is worth noting that the biggest difference in the appearance of a co-extruded floor is that it has a layer of wood-plastic protective layer than ordinary products. It is precisely because of the existence of a protective layer that the product lifespan is greatly improved. Traditional wood-plastic products are Through the synthesis of plastic and wood flour, plastic and wood flour are fused together by high temperature and other additives.
[Category] There are common PE-based materials, PVC-based materials, and PP and PS-based materials. No matter which kind of plastic is the main raw material, the wood fiber in the raw material is used to increase the fiber degree of the product, and the fiber strength of the product is enhanced so that the product has certain rigidity and strength. The co-extruded material does not deform, does not fade, and the molecular structure of the raw material of the product is more stable. It is not easy to produce chemical and physical changes due to the environment.
1. High environmental protection: No heavy metal, no benzene, formaldehyde emissions below 0.02%, lower than E1 emission standards, no toxic gases, and truly high environmental protection materials.
2. Energy-saving: Effective use of natural resources, protection of the ecological environment, with the function of insulation and sound insulation, reasonable application can improve the application of daily energy applications.
3, weather resistance: the absorption rate of moisture is almost zero, no mildew does not rot does not crack, with strong acid and alkali resistance, outdoor use under natural conditions does not change its characteristics.
4, flame resistance: does not have the characteristics of combustion, self-extinguishing from the fire, there is no open flame after combustion, no toxic gases.
5, pest control ants: wood fiber coated by polyester polymer, does not constitute attracting aphids and termites, effectively prevent insect harassment.
6, easy to maintain: application of stable performance, easy maintenance and maintenance, saving maintenance costs.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Characteristics Of PS Wood
- Wood Plastic Storage And Maintenance Instructions
- The Difference Between PE Wood Plastic And PVC ...
- The Difference Between Wood And Wood
- Parsing Research Hotspots Of Wood-plastic Compo...
- Wood Plastic Applications
- Wood Plastic Composites Advantages
- Wood Plastic Composite Technology
- The Fundamental Way To Prevent The Discoloratio...
- Analysis Of The Development Status Of Wood Proc...