PS wood is a new type of wood made of 100% polymer material, especially suitable for outdoor applications.
What are the characteristics of PS wood plastic? Mei Sen wood-plastic technology Xiaobian for everyone to explain:
1. Natural wood texture, comfortable surface
The special formula forms the texture and feel of the solid wood. The patented technology forms the color and texture of the natural wood. It is used in the outdoor environment and is almost indistinguishable from the natural wood. However, its performance is higher than that of the natural wood, and it is superior to the natural wood.
2. Anti-mosquito and mildew, health and environmental protection
Excellent anti-corrosion, waterproof, anti-crack, anti-mold, insect-resistant and anti-fouling properties, no water absorption, so it will not produce any bugs, mildew, etc.; absolutely does not contain any ingredients or additives that have an impact on human health , The product has passed inspection and certification by the authoritative quality inspection department;
3. Super anti-aging properties
Designed specifically for outdoor use, it has added some UV protection, high temperature resistant components, and has strong anti-high and low temperature, anti-ultraviolet, anti-corrosion capabilities, outdoor use, more than ten years basically the same type;
4. Recyclable, no longer causing secondary pollution
Made of 100% polymer materials, it can be recycled and recycled without any extra burden on the environment.
5. Taste, comfort and environmental protection
Lead the new fashion of decorative materials.
6. No painting, no grinding, easy maintenance, easier to clean.
7. High density, high strength, not easily deformed.
8. With nailable, sawable, sticky, planable performance, can adapt to different specifications of hardware accessories.
9. Low-carbon and environmentally friendly products that do not contain harmful chemical components.
10. Long life
The service life is 3-5 times that of ordinary wood products.
11. Choice of multiple colors and surface textures.
12. Green products that are vigorously promoted and promoted by the country.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Wood Plastic Storage And Maintenance Instructions
- The Difference Between PE Wood Plastic And PVC ...
- The Difference Between Wood And Wood
- Parsing Research Hotspots Of Wood-plastic Compo...
- Wood Plastic Applications
- Wood Plastic Composites Advantages
- Wood Plastic Composite Technology
- The Fundamental Way To Prevent The Discoloratio...
- Analysis Of The Development Status Of Wood Proc...
- The Three Major Conditions Faced By The Timber ...