Before starting construction think carefully of the location, design, and purpose of the deck you wish to build. By making a design and estimating the materials required, you can save time and money, and the job will go much faster. You should consult your local building code authorities before beginning. Basic construction skills are required. You may wish to consult a contractor. There are also reference books or websites for ideas. A well built deck will be a valuable asset to your home.
hammer and drill
galvanized or stainless steel nails or screws. Note: If you are using an ACQ treated sub-structure, this is very important because the chemicals can corrode other fasteners. Stainless steel fasteners should never be used where they may come in contact with galvanized fasteners or brackets.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Wood Plastics And Environmental Protection
- Dayi Wood Plastic Floor Price Analysis
- Simple Analysis Of Wood-plastic Floor Price For...
- Choice Of Color For Wood Plastic Products
- Trends In Wood-Plastic Flooring
- Choose Wood Sculpture To Choose Dayi Wood Sculp...
- Wood-plastic Floor: Floor That Makes The Floor ...
- Four Properties Of Wood-Plastic Flooring
- Advantages Of Wood-Plastic Flooring
- Brief Introduction To The Characteristics Of Wo...