Wood sculpture as a new environmental protection and corrosion-resistant material has been used in many places, such as scenic spots commonly used in the trestle, stool, railings and other places. So in daily use, we can often see the wooden plastic railings. How to maintain the wooden plastic railings is an important part of our life. Next, the mangrove knitting will analyze the maintenance of wooden plastic railings.
1. When removing stains on the surface of wood plastic railings, wipe them with soft cloth after damp. In order to keep the surface gloss and service life of the floor, regular cleaning and dust removal should be carried out when cleaning the dust on the floor without using soft cotton cloth.
2, we should try to avoid bumping and scratching between sharp objects and floors.
3. When painting the walls, avoid painting and coating, peel and fade the flooring materials, and affect the overall beauty.
4. Maintain good indoor ventilation in spring and winter, keep the floor in a normal temperature and humidity environment, and prevent the floor from deforming due to excessive humidity and temperature difference.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Wood-plastic Materials Reduce Environmental Pol...
- Analysis And Comparison Of Wood-plastic Composi...
- The Storage And Maintenance Of WPC Decking
- What's The Difference Between A Solid Wood Floo...
- What Are The Advantages Of Locking Floor Compar...