The basis of the wood plastic composite is high density polyethylene and wood fiber, which determines its own characteristics of plastic and wood.
1) good processing performance
Wood plastic composite material contains plastic and fiber, so it has similar processing performance to wood. It can sawn, nail, plough and use woodworking appliances, and the nail holding force is better than other synthetic materials. Mechanical properties are better than wood materials. The force of holding the nail is 3 times that of the wood, and 5 times that of the particleboard.
2) good strength performance
The wood plastic composite contains plastic, so it has better modulus of elasticity. In addition, due to the mixing of fiber and plastic, it has physical and mechanical properties similar to hardwood, such as compression and bending resistance, and its durability is much better than that of ordinary wood materials. The surface hardness is high, usually 2 - 5 times that of wood.
3) with water resistance, corrosion resistance, long service life
Wood plastic materials and their products, compared with wood, can resist strong acid and alkali, water resistance, corrosion resistance, and do not reproduce bacteria, not easily worm eaten, not long fungi. Long service life, up to more than 50 years.
4) excellent adjustable performance
With the aid of additives, plastics can be changed by polymerization, foaming, curing and modification, so that the density and strength of wood plastic materials can be changed, and some special requirements such as anti-aging, antistatic and flame retardancy can be achieved.
5) with ultraviolet light stability and good coloring property.
6) its greatest advantage is to turn waste into treasure and reclaim 100% reproduction. Can be decomposed, will not cause "white pollution", is the real green environmental products.
7) wide source of raw materials
The production of wood plastic composite plastics is the main raw material of high density polyethylene or polypropylene, wood fiber can be wood flour, bran or wood fiber, in addition to a small amount of additives and other processing additives.
8) it can be made into arbitrary shape and size according to the needs.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Development And Application Of Composite Materials
- Outdoor Plastic Wood Floor Renderings And Speci...
- Are Wood - Plastic Floors And Ecological Wood F...
- How To Avoid The Defect Of Plastic Wood Floor?
- Wood Laminate Flooring Can Be Waterproof?
- Composite Floor Installation Method
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring