4. On the other hand, in the next 5-10 years, the country's population will increase by about 11 million annually, and the economic growth rate will increase by more than 7% annually. This puts forward higher requirements for the already poor timber supply, and urgently needs a product to replace timber. It has been proved that only wood can be molded.
5. The world timber shortage, Australia, the United States of self-sufficiency rate is 90%; China's self-sufficiency rate is 35%, Japan's self-sufficiency rate is less than 20%. The world's top three timber imports are the United States, China and Japan. Our country needs more wood substitutes.
6. At present, the domestic demand for wood has reached more than 330 million cubic meters. According to the state's forest cutting quota during the Tenth Five-Year Plan period, only 140-150 million cubic meters can be provided annually, which means that China still lacks 150-160 million cubic meters per year.
7. Assuming that 3% - 5% plastic wood is used instead of 3% plastic wood in the current 15-160 million cubic meters of wood shortage in China, the use of domestic plastic wood materials should be about 45-75 million tons, and the actual production capacity of plastic wood in China is only about 200,000 tons.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- What Are The Characteristics Of Lightweight Com...
- What Is Composite Solid Wood Wallboard?