In the field of wood-plastic composite materials, research focuses are now mainly on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and other thermoplastics and wood flour, plant straw powder Wood flour, plant seed shells and other raw materials used for extrusion, injection molding, compression molding composite materials. From the perspective of raw materials for production, raw materials for wood-plastic composite materials can use various waste plastics, waste wood, and residues of crops. Therefore, the development and widespread application of wood-plastic composite materials will help to reduce the pollution of plastic waste, and it will also help reduce the pollution of agricultural wastes brought to the environment. The production and use of wood-plastic composite materials will not emit volatiles that endanger human health to the surrounding environment. The materials themselves can also be recycled. It is a brand-new green environmental protection product and also an ecologically clean composite material.
Thermoplastic wood-plastic composite (WPC) is a modified thermoplastic material made by wood fiber or plant fiber filling, reinforced, and heat-pressed composite, melt extrusion and other processing methods. In recent years, with the depletion of global resources, the awareness of social environmental protection has been rising day by day, and higher demands have been placed on the application of wood and petrochemical products. In this context, wood-plastic composite materials can not only exert the advantages of various components in the materials, but also overcome the limitations due to low strength, high variability, and low elastic modulus of organic materials, and can be fully utilized. Waste wood and plastics reduce environmental pollution. At present, products that increase the added value of materials have received more and more attention.
At present, foreign countries have conducted research on additives for wood-plastic composites, such as coupling agents, lubricants, light stabilizers, antibacterial agents, water-absorbing agents, and chemical foaming agents that increase strength. The development of these ancillary products has attracted the attention of many scientists and made some progress. The United States has a patent report that the addition of dyes to wood-plastic composites will provide them with long-lasting resistance to discoloration, and colored wood-plastic composites are already available. Studies have also shown that hydrocarbon-based quaternary ammonium salts such as carboxylates, sulfates, etc., can make wood plastic composites have antibacterial properties. Surface radiation treatment of wood flour technology has become a new research hotspot. In addition, these studies will further expand the application of wood plastic composite materials.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Wood Plastic Applications
- Wood Plastic Composites Advantages
- Wood Plastic Composite Technology
- The Fundamental Way To Prevent The Discoloratio...
- Analysis Of The Development Status Of Wood Proc...
- The Three Major Conditions Faced By The Timber ...
- The Future Floor Will Become The Mainstream Of ...
- Five Tips On How To Clean Plastic Wood Floors
- How To Install The Plastic-wood Handrail?The Da...
- Plastic Wood Hollow Floor And Plastic Wood Soli...