First, the loss of wood profiles is lower than that of wood
Under the same construction area and volume conditions, plastic wood has less loss than wood. Because plastic wood is a profile, it can produce materials with the required length, width and thickness according to the actual size requirements of different projects in indoor and outdoor. The length of the preserved wood is stipulated dead, generally 2 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters.
Second, plastic wood is under the same construction conditions, can be less than more
For example, in general, paving the outdoor floor and using wood, it needs about 45mm thick wood. The plastic wood only requires a magnetic force of 25mm thickness, and its strength exceeds 45mm of wood. In other words, if the use of wood is 1 cubic meter, then plastic wood only needs about 0.5 cubic meters.
Third, plastic wood is a kind of profile, a lot of hollow specifications.
Save a lot of materials We all know that aluminum alloy doors and windows can be popularized so quickly, because it is hollow profile, if it is solid, then the price is incredible high. The hollow part of plastic wood, although not as high as the aluminum alloy, is relatively objective. Everyone knows that hollowness can not only reduce weight but also increase strength. Plastic wood can be hollow, and preservative wood is impossible.
Fourth, plastic wood surface is not required to do paint treatment
The general anticorrosive wood shall be painted or painted on the surface of the wood after the construction is completed or during the construction.
Fifth, plastic wood products can be done without maintenance
Anti-corrosion wood needs maintenance or painting for 1 year due to ambient temperature, humidity and solar ultraviolet radiation. In the long run, the maintenance cost of plastic wood is far lower than that of preservative wood products.
Sixth, the long service life of plastic wood
The service life of plastic wood can generally reach 8-9 times that of preservative wood. According to foreign sources, plastic wood can be used for 40-80 years. It will not swell like wood preservatives.
Seven, wood plastic products can be updated
Demolition of wood and plastic can also be recycled to continue recycling, reducing resource consumption, in line with the concept of environmental protection, low-carbon and economic.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Parsing Research Hotspots Of Wood-plastic Compo...
- Wood Plastic Applications
- Wood Plastic Composites Advantages
- Wood Plastic Composite Technology
- The Fundamental Way To Prevent The Discoloratio...
- Analysis Of The Development Status Of Wood Proc...
- The Three Major Conditions Faced By The Timber ...
- The Future Floor Will Become The Mainstream Of ...
- Five Tips On How To Clean Plastic Wood Floors
- How To Install The Plastic-wood Handrail?The Da...