1, safety and environmental protection
All kinds of main and auxiliary materials used in plastic wood lock flooring are non-toxic and environmentally-friendly materials. Formaldehyde content and solid wood and wood composite flooring and laminated flooring, can be called "zero formaldehyde floor".
2. Abrasion resistance and fire resistance
Compared with solid wood flooring, wood composite flooring and laminated flooring, plastic wood lock flooring has super wear resistance and fire resistance.
3. Weathering and corrosion resistance
Plastic wood lock flooring has excellent mechanical properties, its durability is much higher than solid wood and wood composite flooring and laminated flooring; not easy to deformation, durable. Not afraid of insects, not afraid of the erosion of various corrosive substances, even in the harsh outdoor environment can be used "safe and sound".
TONGXIANG DAYI WOOD & PLASTICS CO.,LTD.
Address: Building 2 ,Zhouquan Industrial Zone,Zhouquan Town,Tongxiang City,Zhejiang Province,China
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- What Are The Differences Between WPC And PVC Fl...
- Do You Choose WPC Floor Or Floor Tile?
- Matters Needing Attention In Wood Plastic Cutti...
- Introduction To Production Knowledge Of Wood Pl...
- How To Maintain Wood Plastic Railings
- Wood-plastic Materials Reduce Environmental Pol...
- Analysis And Comparison Of Wood-plastic Composi...
- The Storage And Maintenance Of WPC Decking
- What's The Difference Between A Solid Wood Floo...
- What Are The Advantages Of Locking Floor Compar...