1, substrate density and internal bonding strength ——— the higher the bonding strength of the floor to withstand geothermal temperature changes in the ability of the better, not cracking and other phenomena, for geothermal characteristics and requirements, geothermal floor base material using relatively dense wood, in order to ensure long-term at high temperatures do not crack, not deformation;
2, the swelling rate of water absorption ——— to be less than or equal to 2.5%, the smaller the swelling rate of water absorption to explain the moisture-proof performance of the floor better;
3, formaldehyde emissions ——— must choose as low as possible, because the higher the temperature of formaldehyde released more, in the relatively closed room and other items (such as large core board, etc.) release, indoor formaldehyde may exceed the standard, the human body caused harm.
4, the heat conduction coefficient ——— market few brands can provide heat conduction coefficient, consumers should pay attention to when buying. For example, geothermal floor heat transfer coefficient, by the Korea Building Materials laboratory issued by the Kolas international inspection agencies, the inspection report shows that the average temperature of 24 degrees Celsius, the floor of the thermal conductivity of 0.118W/M.K, can be good to achieve heat conduction and long time to maintain heat.
5, installation Procedures ——— "Three-point floor, seven-point installation", the laying of geothermal floor needs special attention to the method, so as to ensure the floor in the temperature of repeated changes in the safe use of the situation.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Development And Application Of Composite Materials
- Outdoor Plastic Wood Floor Renderings And Speci...
- Are Wood - Plastic Floors And Ecological Wood F...
- How To Avoid The Defect Of Plastic Wood Floor?