1. Adopt prime forest high-quality hardwood plate, core board adopts high-quality cork board, back board adopts high-quality rotary cutting board with advanced * process, criss-crossing, high temperature, high pressure compound structure, structure staggered, mutual restriction, increase the floor The elastic strength prevents the floor from deforming.
2. All rubber used is produced by Sweden imported advanced waterproof green rubber compound, which is non-toxic, odorless, non-irritating, fully meets international environmental protection requirements, the floor is resistant to pollution, easy to clean, for the change of humidity and temperature, the moisture immersed self Adjust the absorption and volatilization to make the floor have a good waterproof, moisture and ability to inhibit deformation.
Previous: Composite Floor Installation Method
Next: No Information
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Composite Floor Installation Method
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring
- How To Repair Laminate Flooring
- The Price Of Plastic Wood Floor Is Lower Than T...
- Can The Toilet Use Plastic Wood Floor
- What Is The Difference Between Wood Plastic Flo...
- The Advantages Of Wood Plastic Materials
- The Social Benefits Of Wood Plastic Materials
- WPC Floor Installation Precautions
- Analysis Of WPC Co-extrusion Flooring