First, the planning before the selection of the floor can not be less
1, the home floor is more economical than the floor tiles
The floor is the latest fashion decoration material, which is cheaper than traditional floor tiles. If you want to save money on the floor, you need to consider the decoration style of your home, and choose the right floor according to the decoration style.
Floor and floor tiles find the entire decoration and maintenance process, the floor is more economical. If there is floor heating in the home, if there is a problem, the floor is removed and repaired, and then assembled. Nowadays, many floor splicing urban surface glues are free of keel. In many respects, the locking technology is used. The floor tiles are broken and re-paved, which requires re-purchase.
2. Reasonably plan the floor covering area and purchase on demand
In order to reduce the waste of the floor during the decoration process, it is best to plan the floor area required, plus the amount of loss, in the selection, to prevent the excessive purchase of the floor and waste. Commonly used laying methods for floors: three-six-nine and one-half. The 369's paving method is a stepped gap structure, which usually saves material and the material loss is about 3%; the one-half paving method has the largest loss, which is about 5% higher, but the paved ground is neat and symmetrical. The visual effect is better.
3, planning floor paving accessories to save money
The floor coverings include floor nails, headless nails, floor glue, moisture-proof mats, and door-to-door strips; if it is a keel-finished floor, it needs one more keel. The accessories of the floor occupy a very important position in the paving of the floor, and most of the after-sales problems of the floor have a direct relationship with the floor accessories. Therefore, the purchase of good flooring accessories can save future maintenance costs.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- What Are The Advantages Of Wood-plastic Flooring?
- Wood Plastic Floor: Make The Floor More Comfort...
- Four Properties Of Wood Plastic Flooring
- Applications Of Wood Plastic Composites
- Types Of Waterproofing Composite Floor
- Composite Wood Flooring PK Solid Wood Flooring（I）
- Composite Wood Flooring PK Solid Wood Flooring（II）
- Overview Of Composite Wood Flooring
- What Outdoor Floor Are There In The Market?（I）
- What Outdoor Floor Are There In The Market?（II）