Wood Plastic materials named at home and abroad as Plastic Wood, environment-friendly Wood, scientific Wood, reclaimed Wood or poly Wood. The Standard English name is” Wood & Biofiber Plastic Composites”; it is called WPC in the industry.
The main raw material of wpc is wood powder and plastic, it processing by molding .It not only keeps the appearance and feeling of natural wood, but also has good moisture-proof and water-proof, acid-proof and alkali proof, anti-fungus, anti-static, anti-moth and other properties, and wood plastic products have pollution free and recyclable.
The foreign wood-plastic industry represented by North America, which is the region with the fastest development and largest amount of wood-plastic composite materials in the world at present. It is mainly used for the outdoor buildings with rough styles, and its wood-plastic products and manufacturing technologies are not very exquisite.For more than 10 years, the growth rate of the wood plastic market in the United States has remained above 10%, especially in the past five years. In 2006, the production and sales of wood plastic materials were about 700,000 tons.At present, there are about 50 wood-plastic enterprises in the United States, which have formed a complete industrial chain, characterized by large scale, high output, and annual output of more than 10,000 tons.
This kind of wood plastic material can not only give play to the advantages of each component in the material, overcome the limitation caused by low intensity of wood, great variability and low elastic modulus of organic material, but also make full use of waste wood and plastics to reduce environmental pollution.At present, the products which increase the added value of materials are more and more concerned by people.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- Analysis And Comparison Of Wood-plastic Composi...
- The Storage And Maintenance Of WPC Decking
- What's The Difference Between A Solid Wood Floo...
- What Are The Advantages Of Locking Floor Compar...
- Is Wood Plastic Eco Wood Floor Suitable For Gro...