Because wood plastic is wrapped in a layer of plastic around wood fiber and other natural fibers, wood plastic water absorption is very low. Ideal for waterfront views. Compared with ordinary wood, wood and plastic are much more important than wood, usually 1.1 to 1.18, while the proportion of general wood is 0.4 to 0.7. Even if it is hardwood, the specific gravity is only about 1.0. Therefore, wood plastic in the same volume is much heavier. In order to reduce the weight of wood-plastic products, methods such as foaming, changing the cross-sectional shape of a profile, designing a structure, and the like may be adopted.
One: wood storage method:
Therefore, when storing for a long period of time, care should be taken to prevent deformation on a flat floor.
II: Maintenance and Maintenance of Wood Plastics:
In view of the advantages of wood and plastic, even if it is outdoors, the wood will not rot, crack or crack. In addition to its ability to resist ultraviolet light, wood and plastic do not require special maintenance. This makes the future management of wood-plastic products very easy.
After the installation of wood plastic note:
1 Contamination caused by mold, berries, and deciduous: Use cleaners containing detergents and sodium hypochlorite.
2 Rust and grime: Use cleaners containing phosphoric acid, available in home shopping malls and hardware stores.
3 Grease contamination: Once it is found to be contaminated, wipe it off with a detergent containing degreaser.
4 Most contamination can be eliminated by scrubbing with a damp cloth.
5 Regularly use tools to remove debris in the profile gap to ensure smooth drainage.
6 Regularly vacuum or sweep the floor to prevent the accumulation of hard objects such as sand to scratch the floor surface.
7 to avoid metal sharps, glass, tiles, spikes and other hard objects to scratch the surface of the profile.
- History Of The Wood Flooring
- Development Direction Of China's Future Wood Fl...
- Status Of Wood Flooring Industry
- Wood Flooring Considerations
- Wood Flooring Classification
- Composite Wallboard Production Equipment
- Main Characteristics Of Wood-plastic Composites
- Classification Of Composite Floor
- The Development Course Of Composite Wallboard
- The Development Prospect Of Composite Wallboard
- The Difference Between PE Wood Plastic And PVC ...
- The Difference Between Wood And Wood
- Parsing Research Hotspots Of Wood-plastic Compo...
- Wood Plastic Applications
- Wood Plastic Composites Advantages
- Wood Plastic Composite Technology
- The Fundamental Way To Prevent The Discoloratio...
- Analysis Of The Development Status Of Wood Proc...
- The Three Major Conditions Faced By The Timber ...
- The Future Floor Will Become The Mainstream Of ...